- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Recipe for Chicken Kadai
How was my recipe for Chicken Kadai
"Chicken Kadai" is a dish named after the utensil, which is used for cooking. "Kadai" is the Hindi word for Pan . This dish has got very thick gravy. It is famous all over India. Every Indian restaurant will provide this dish.
It is very simple recipe, even a person learning to cook can make this dish very easily. If you like Indian food, then this is the dish you will surely love. Try it out at home this weekend!
Ingredients for Chicken Kadai
- 500 gm Chicken
- 2 cups Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 2 tsp Tandoori chicken masala
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp Fried onion, crushed
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- For garnishing Coriander Leaves, chopped
- Take a deep pan. Add chicken, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, chopped tomatoes, tandoori chicken masala, salt and water. Put it on a gas stove.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 5-10 mins (till the chicken become tender)
- Take a kadai ( shallow pan). Add oil in it. Heat it and add cooked chicken in it.
- Add fried onion to it. And cook it for 5 mins on low flame.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander and Serve it with Garlic Naan !!