Roasted Potatoes and Bell Peppers
Roasted potatoes and bell peppers is a delectable treat that happens to be an all-time favorite in my household. We eat it in the morning when I'm cooking a hearty breakfast for my clan, or for dinner, as a side to accompany a healthy main course of fish or chicken that I've prepared. Whatever the occasion, this pleasurable dish can be enjoyed at any time of the day or night, and it takes less than 15 minutes to put together, with just a few simple ingredients.
- 1 lb russet potatoes
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Lipton onion mix
- Pre-heat oven to 425. Peel Potatoes and cut into small chunks.
- In a large bowl pour in potatoes, and then add olive oil, and stir in peppers and onions.
- Add in Lipton soup mix packet and then sprinkle in salt and garlic powder, to taste.
- Spread potato mix onto a large pan. Cook for 15 minutes on each side. For the last 5 minutes reduce oven to 350 and cook an additional 5 minutes.
As you can see it takes little time to prepare these hearty potatoes, and the result is pure deliciousness. I urge you to give this recipe a try and prepare your taste buds for an outcome of total satisfaction. Hopefully, you will enjoy this dish as much as my family. Bon Appétit!