- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Dill Lemon Dip with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
This easy appetizer can be served at any party, it can also be used as a side dish. They are healthier and more exciting then chips and dip.
- 1-2 pounds Multi colored fingerling potatoes
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- sea salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 to 4 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F Use aluminium foil to cover a cookie sheet
- Place potatoes on the cookie sheet. Drizzle olive oil,and sprinkle sea salt, onion, and garlic powder on the potatoes until evenly covered.
- Place in the oven for 15 to 20 mins, the potatoes should be tender and can be easily pierced with a fork
- To make the dip: In a small bowl combine the sour cream, chopped dill, and lemon juice and mix well. Refrigerate till potatoes are ready to serve. Serve chilled dip with the warm potatoes.