Rose Cream in Cooking With Pistachio Crumble
A simply sublime spoon dessert
The cream cooked in the pink cooking pot with pistachio crumble is a wonderfully aromatic but delicate dessert. This chic delight is suitable for a formal dinner, when we want to make a good impression and catch the attention of our guests with a sweet effect but simple and not too heavy.
The steam cooking pot gives the cream a particular, compact and particularly fragrant consistency. In addition, above this soft pastry cream flavoured with roses, a delicious layer of crunchiness given by the pistachio crumble.
What overwhelms and pleases so much about this dessert is precisely the taste given by the double consistency, the crunchy and the soft, the one accompanies the other and the result is a very good combination of flavours.
The presentation is particularly successful, with this very elegant two-colour to be served directly in the cooking jars. A product that can come out of our kitchen but be the son of professional pastry hands.
Rose cream with pistachio crumble, a winning combination
Using the same technique in the cooking pot, foreseen for our recipe of the rose cream with pistachio crumble, we can compose very different desserts. For example, chocolate cream and pistachio crumble, strawberry cream and cocoa crumble, pistachio cream and caramel crumble and so on.
The concept is clear, once learned technique and idea there is nothing that can stop fantasy and gluttony when they come together and work together! A game of contrasts, the one between cream and crumble that in its simplicity works great, conquering young and old and allowing us to make everyone happy with a single dessert.
Cooking pot, a healthy and fast technique
Not just any custard, today we are preparing a really refined and delicate cream, worthy of being presented to our best diners. The advantages of using this cooking technique are remarkable and exploitable not only for desserts. Meanwhile, with a cooking pot, there is no dispersion of nutrients.
Nutrients, flavours and fragrances remain trapped in the cooking pot and cook evenly and in less time.
We recommend a cooking pot to be completed with steam, this method can be used in the microwave, in a water bath or even by using the heat of drying a dishwasher (in this case also by applying protective, heat-resistant sachets). Are you also curious to discover the best of this cream and the practicality of this cooking technique? You just have to try!
And here is the recipe for the cream cooked in a cooking pot with pistachio crumble:
Ingredients for 6 people:
2 dl of Accardi milk
10 g of fragrant rose petals
120 g of granulated sugar
3 dl of Accardi cream
5 g of gelatine
For the crumble:
90 g of clarified butter
60 g of muscovado sugar
100 g flour 00
20 g of cornflour
40 g of pistachio grain
- To prepare the cream cooked in a cooking pot with rose with pistachio crumble, start with the crumble.
- Knead the butter with the sugar, add the flour and the pistachio grain mixing everything together.
- Place the mixture on a silicone mat, then move it and crumble it well.
- Cook the crumble in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, put the milk on the fire until it boils, then turn off the heat and add the rose petals, including the saucepan so as to leave them to infuse.
- After two hours, filter the milk thus removing the petals. Soak the gelatine then squeeze it.
- In a small bowl add the sugar, rose flavoured milk, cream and gelatin.
- Pour the liquid thus obtained into the cooking jars and put them in the steam oven at 90 ° for 40 minutes.
- After the indicated time, wait for the cream to cool and add a little crumble to the pistachios.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note for lactose intolerant
From the ministerial note: The word "delactosate" has been eliminated, as previously associated with the word "dietetic". The term lactose-free may be used instead for dairy products and for milk with a lactose content of less than 0.1 g per 100 g or ml
You may be interested to read
- Vegetarian Pumpkin Risotto - Special food - Quick and Easy
Today we prepare together the vegetarian pumpkin risotto, an autumn first course prepared with fresh seasonal pumpkin. perfect for a lunch
- Summer Panzanella Salad-Special Food-Quick and Easy
The summer Panzanella salad is a very easy and super tasty dish perfect for dinner with friends, it is ideal both as a side dish and...
- Aubergine Rolls Vegan-Special Food-Quick and Easy
Aubergine rolls vegan an easy and tasty recipe, ideal for everyday lunch and dinner. The ingredients needed to make them are few and simple.
- Coffee Roll Cake-Quick and Easy-idea as a birthday cake for coffee lovers!
The coffee roll cake is a simple dessert to prepare, perfect for many occasions, it is also an excellent idea as a birthday cake for...