- Food and Cooking
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 Chicken (Cooked and deboned), Boiled is the easiest
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 16Oz Sour Cream
- 1 Small Can green chilis, I use Ortega
- 1/2 Onion, Diced
- 1 Block Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- 1 Package Medium/Large Burrito Tortillas
- Mix together sour cream and mushroom soup and divide it into two bowls. Shred the chicken and mix with half of the sour cream/ soup mixture. Add all other ingredients excent the flour tortillas with mixture. Make sure to save some cheese to spinkle on top.
- Roll the mixture like burritos in the tortilla shells. Smear the reserved sour cream mixture over the top and sprinkle with the remining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until heated through, about 30 minutes. Serve While hot and enjoy!
© 2013 Dannell