Soft Tartufina Cake
The soft tartufina cake is a very easy dessert that will amaze all our guests, in fact inside it hides delicious and very soft ricotta and coconut truffles. This cake is prepared with very few ingredients and at the base, it has a simple chocolate sponge cake, the success of this cake is guaranteed and the sponge cake will be moist and soft thanks to the Instant Yeast for Sponge Cake sachet. The tartufina cake is made even more delicious with the addition of hazelnut cream on the surface which will make it very soft and the combination with coconut will enhance all its flavours! Let's see together how to make it happen!
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Ready in: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
FOR THE COCONUT TRUFFLES:
- 250 g of ricotta
- 150 g of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
FOR THE COCOA SPONGE CAKE:
- 3 eggs
- 120 g of sugar
- 120 g of flour
- 30 g of bitter cocoa
- a sachet of instant yeast for sponge cake
- coconut flour to taste
- 100-150 g of hazelnut cream.
1. First, we prepare the truffles. In a bowl, combine the ricotta with the sugar and the coconut flour. We add the flour until the mixture is moldable and not sticky.
2. We form all our truffles, about 15-16 and leave them in the fridge while we prepare the cake dough.
3. In a bowl, break the eggs and start whipping with electric whips.
4. We also combine the sugar and whip everything for about 5 minutes, the colour will start to change and will become lighter and more frothy.
5. We add flour and bitter cocoa. We continue to mix.
6. At this point, clean the edges with a spatula and add the sachet of Instant Yeast for Sponge Cake. Let's emasculate with the spatula. pour the dough into a 24cm round pan covered with parchment paper. We add 9 truffles inside the dough.
7. We bake our tartufina cake at 170 degrees in a ventilated oven for 30-35 minutes, static oven at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Let it cool completely once cooked.
8. We decorate with the hazelnut cream and coconut flour. Finally, we pass the leftover truffles in coconut flour and place them on the surface of the cake! Our tartufina cake is ready to be eaten, you can keep it tightly closed for 2-3 days in the fridge!
You may be interested to read
© 2020 special food