- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Sweet Bell Pepper Salad
Sweet Bell Peppers
I love sweet bell peppers and enjoy eating them sautéed, stuffed with tuna salad, in cabbage soup, and in salads. There are many salad recipes out there. Those that make use of sweet red bell peppers are some of my favorites. My sweet bell pepper salad is delicious and very easy to make... It uses baby bell peppers as opposed to large ones but any size bell pepper will do actually.
Sweet bell pepper salad makes for a great appetizer or starter dish, but can also serve as a side dish for your favorite fish or meat. This salad recipe is quick and easy to prepare and is also healthy and delicious. All the more reason to give it a try.
- Sweet Bell Peppers, baby
- Red Radish (loose or in bunch)
- White Onion
- Fresh Basil
- Sea Salt
- Rice Vinegar Salad Dressing
- Grapeseed Oil
- Take baby sweet bell peppers of different colors (red, yellow, orange), wash under running water and cut into round slices.
- Wash some red radish, remove both ends of it, and then cut into thin round slices.
- Peel a small white onion and cut into thin round slices or long thin strips.
- Wash some fresh basil leaves and cut into thin strips.
- Put everything into a salad bowl. Add a little bit of sea salt. I love using smoked sea salt or sometimes the Himalayan one but any will do. Drizzle with some rice vinegar salad dressing and some grapeseed oil. Stir well and serve.
When I make this sweet bell pepper salad solely for myself I use three baby sweet bell peppers (orange, red, yellow), a few medium-sized radishes, about six slices of onion, and three large fresh basil leafs. This makes for one serving without any leftovers. So if you want to make this for more than one person you can simply multiply my ingredient quantity by the number of people you plan to serve. Enjoy!