Slices of Parisian Bread with Salmon or Tuna Sandwich Spread
Quick Party Starters
This Recipe is one of my guest and family's favorite. This looks apetizing and decorative every guest would love to eat.
- 2 to 3 Tsp horseradish, you can buy the ready mix sauce in the supermarket ( see picture)
- 1 piece ( big as your thumb) ginger, it must be frozen so can rub it fine
- 130 g mayonnaise, any brand
- 1 small size parisian bread, slice in round pieces
- 1/2 Tsp italian herbs mixture, fresh or dried ready mix
- 4 slices smoked salmon, cut in cubes
- or 1 small can tuna in oliven oil, put in the mixer
- (for tuna recipe) 1 medium onion, slice into small pieces, put in the mixer
- (for tuna recipe) 1 Tsp fresh parsley or spring onion, put aside (not in the mixer)
- (for tuna recipe)130g mayonnaise, put in the mixer
- (for tuna recipe) 1 pinch pepper, put in the mixer
- (for tuna recipe) 1 pinch salt, to taste
- (for tuna recipe) 1/2 Tbs paprika powder, put in the mixer
- For Lachs Sandwich Spread: Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix slightly with a tablespoon. Check the consistency? if it is so sticky add a little mayonnaise or drops of olive oil. Taste it. If you want the taste to be finer add some herbs, salt etc. Spread the mixture with the tablespoon to each of the sliced parisian bread. Serve with white wine or some apero drinks.
- For Tuna Sandwich Spread: Mix all the ingredients with a mixer. Be aware not to make it so fine for it will be watery. Spread it with a spoon to each of the sliced parisian bread. Spread the fresh fine parsley or spring onions just a pinch over the bread. Serve with white wine or some apero drinks.