Scrambled Eggs with Mango Chutney
Eggs are very versatile and play a key role in many recipes. They are nutritious, tasty and everyone has them in their fridge. I am sure that many people – if not everyone – have had scrambled eggs at some point. You can add so many different ingredients.
This easy and simple recipe of Scramble Eggs with Mango Chutney has two main ingredients (eggs and mango chutney) and the rest is optional. The best thing about this recipe is that you can add whatever you have in your fridge! So let's get started.
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Mango Chutney
- 1 ½ tsp Olive Oil
- Salt, according to taste
- ½ Spring onion, chopped
- ½ Tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup Snow peas, chopped
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl and pour it into the skillet. Let it cook until the bottom starts to set.
- Push one edge of the egg into the centre and tilt the skillet so that the liquid on the top can flow in underneath. Gently stir the eggs until everything is firm.
- Now add tomato, chopped snow peas and spring onion. Stiry-fry it for a minute.
- Finally, add some salt and mango chutney. Give it a stir and cook it for a couple of minutes.
Voila, scrambled egg with mango chutney is ready to eat!
Note: At the end when everything was still in the pan, I had added some grated cheese. I stirred everything together till the cheese was melted. This step is optional.