Shrimp Scampi! Delicious and Healthy!!!!
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 35 min
Yields: Serves 4 people
- 1 1/2 lbs jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic, about 4 cloves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, about 1 medium sized lemon. Can add more lemon juice if desired.
- 1/2 tsp Salt, more to taste
- 1/8 tsp pepper, more to taste
- 8 0z linguine
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Follow instructions on the box for the pasta. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute stir constantly so garlic doesn't burn. Add the shrimp, cook 5 minutes or until shrimp is done; stir occasionally, remove pan from heat. Stir in the parsley and lemon juice. Add the pasta and stir again. Serve with warm crusty french bread!