- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques
Shrimp And Blueberry Salad
Shrimp And Blueberry Salad Recipe
I love shrimp and salads and blueberries are one of my favorite all time foods so in this delicious Shrimp and Blueberry Salad I have found what I consider to be the perfect salad of all time and it is oh so delicious. It goes great with almost any seafood or steak dish and most people who try it say that it is one of the most delicious salads they have ever tasted.
For Your Shrimp And Blueberry Salad You Will Need.
1. 6 Large Cooked Shrimp.
2. 1 Tightly Packed Cup Of Salad Greens.
3. 1/2 Cup Blueberries.
4. 2 Tablespoons Roasted Crumbled Pecans.
5. 2 Tablespoons Crumbled Feta Cheese.
6. 1 Tablespoon Blueberry Vinaigrette.
7. 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes.
Assemble your salad as in the photo above. The above recipe will make one large Shrimp And Blueberry Salad so you can plan accordingly as to how much of each ingredient you will need to serve say 6-8 people.
Blueberry Vinaigrette Recipe
1. 1 Tablespoon Blueberry Syrup.
2. 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
3. 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar.
4. 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice.
5. 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard.
6. 1 Teaspoon Salt.
7. 1 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
Mix all of the above in a small bowl. If you need more multiple your ingredients to make how much of the blueberry vinaigrette you need for your Shrimp and Blueberry Salads. You can serve more of the blueberry vinaigrette on the side in case someone wants to add more to their Shrimp and Blueberry Salad.
If you make the Shrimp and Blueberry Salad please post a comment below. I would also like to hear your suggestions , tips , and questions. Please let me hear from you and thanks for reading my Shrimp And Blueberry Salad Recipe.