Shrimp, Broccoli, and Penne Pasta Bake with grated cheddar!
What a feast!
This shrimp bake is going to make your guests very happy. It's easy enough for a mid-week meal for a family of four, but can be made for a crowd!
I use a hand-held lemon grater to grate the cheese finely to melt easier.
- 1 Box Penne Pasta
- 1/2 stick Butter, sliced
- 12 ounce bag Frozen shrimp size medium, with tails removed
- 16 ounce bag Frozen broccoli
- 8 ounces Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Bar Cheddar Cheese
- Boil 6 cups of water
- Add pasta and cook until fork tender
- Drain pasta and pour into glass Pyrex dish, size 9 x 13
- Add frozen shrimp
- Add frozen broccoli
- Mix together
- Add butter slices
- Grate bar of cheddar cheese evenly over the top
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese all over evenly when finished baking
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Lactose Intolerant Substitution
For lactose free recipe, substitute the cheddar cheese for aged cheddar.
Warning! Dairy Allergy!
|Serving size: Skip the cheese and substitute dairy-free pasta|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Adapting this recipe for a crowd!
This is a real crowd pleaser for sure. If you are hosting a party and want to create this dish for your main feast, it can easily be doubled or tripled.
Make several batches and freeze in disposable aluminum pans. Bake before guests arrive and serve hot!