Simple Artichoke Dip (Great For Any Party)
Artichoke Dip Recipe
Looking for a great dish to bring to an upcoming party or event? This artichoke dip will have everyone talking. It's not alot of work and you'll be the envy of everyone at the party. Enjoy this great dip which makes for a great appetizer for any occasion. My first thought when i heard "artichoke dip" was, my that sounds awful, especially since I'm a very picky eater. For anyone that thinks like me, you need to overcome that first thought and try this. It is absolutely out of this world. The biggest problem you'll have is filling up on this prior to the main meal!! Give it a try!! You won't regret it!!
8 oz. Artichoke Hearts
8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
1 cup Mayo
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dill
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Drain Artichoke hearts WELL - pat dry
- Cut into 8ths or so (small pieces) and pat dry
- In oven safe casserole dish, combine cream cheese and mayo until smooth.
- Mix in Parmesan Cheese.
- Mix in garlic, dill, and Dijon Mustard.
- Add artichoke heart pieces and mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Mix before serving.
Suggest using French Bread cut up into pieces for dipping.