Simple BBQ Pork Chop Recipe
I have been cooking this dish forever. It is a simple recipe that is great for a summer BBQ. It takes very little time to prepare and cooks really fast. It is reasonably priced and can feed a large crowd.
- June 2017
- Thin sliced pork chop from the supermarket
- Hoisin sauce
- Soy sauce
- Garlic powder
How To Make It
- Run pork chop slice over running water and dry on napkin.
- Pound each slice front and back with the dull edge of a cleaver.
- Mix sauce with Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder and a pinch of sugar in a large bowl.
- Marrinate the chops in the sauce for about 30 minutes.
- Start up the BBQ and make sure it is hot and set to high setting.
- place the chops on the grill and cook for approx. 5 minutes each side.
- Spoon or brush the sauce on top of each chop to add extra flavor.
- Serve while hot
This simple dish is one of my favorite. It is tasty and simple to make. The trick to this dish is to marinate the chops. The longer the time, the more flavor. Also, pick the chop with a little fat on the edge. This will add more flavor once cooked. Bon appetit!
© 2017 Jack Lee