Simple Potato Egg Salad Recipe
This recipe has been in my family for years. It is something of a tradition in our family. I usually make it the night before Thanksgiving. It takes approx. 45 minutes to prepare. The final preparation takes only a minute before serving. Enjoy!
Here are list of ingredients:
- bag of frozen peas and carrots
- 3 potatos
- 11 eggs hard boiled
- 12 oz. smoked ham cold cuts
- mayonnaise 3 table spoon
- salt and pepper
How To Make It
- Boil frozen peas and carrot in a pot of water approx. 5 minutes and drain
- Boil 11 eggs in pot approx. 20 minutes.
- Peel potatoes and cut up into small cubes.
- Boil potato in pot of water approx. 15 minutes (check by breaking a cube).
- Cut up ham into cubes sizes.
- Peel eggs (after cooled in cool water).
- Cut each eggs into 12 sections.
- Mix all above ingredients in a large casserole dish and keep refrigerated.
When ready to serve, spoon 3 tablespoon of mayo into dish and mix well then add salt and pepper to season.
Ready to serve.
This simple recipe is very tasty and a great side dish for any occasion. Quick tip, you can speed up the process by using multiple pots. The best part is you can prepare it ahead of time and serve it the next day. Let me know if you like it in the comment area.