- Food and Cooking
Simple Recipes: Roasted Green Beans and Tomatoes
I just can't say how much I appreciate quick and easy sides, especially if I want to spend more time on the main dish. You can spend just a few minutes prepping these beans, pop them in the oven, then get to work on the main dish. They are quick, easy, and quite delicious.
Start off pouring a bag of frozen green beans into a mixing bowl. Throw in a few slices of onion and some halved cherry tomatoes. Pour olive oil over them and season them all (salt, pepper, garlic/herb, or even some rosemary and basil). Once it's all in, mix them all together.
Prepare a cooking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil. Take your mixing bowl and pour the veggies over it, spreading it out evenly.
Put it in the over at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and serve. It's that simple!
- 1 package frozen green beans
- 3/4 sliced onion
- 1/4 cup halved tomatoes
- Olive Oil, (enough to lightly coat vegetables)
- Salt, pepper, seasonings to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour frozen green beans into the mixing bowl. Add in the onions and tomatoes. Pour the olive oil over them, just enough to lightly coat them. Add in salt, pepper, and any other seasonings (recommended: garlic/herb, basil, rosemary, season salt). Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Pour onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and spread evenly. Place in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove and serve.