Baby Potato Recipe
Simple and easy baby potato recipe
- To begin, pressure cook the baby potatoes on medium heat, let it whistle 4-5 times in order to cook
- Let it cool for some time. Peel off the skin and put the boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- On a heated Pan, add dry red chilli, coriander seed, cumin seed, whole black pepper corn, cardamom, cloves & cinnamon stick. Roast till it gives aromatic smell. Remember to cook at low flame as it might burn.
- Add roasted dry masala in a grinder, so that it turns into a coarse powder.
- Put oil on a heated pan, add pinch of asafoetida (hing), add baby potatoes and cook them till the potatoes turn into golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add roasted dry masala powder, salt, turmeric powder and saute well on a medium flame.
- Before switching off the flame, add dry mango powder(amchur powder) / lemon juice.
- Turn off the flame, garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- As per your wish, Serve it with rice and pulses (dal) or enjoy it as a snack.
- 10-12 baby red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons/as required cooking oil/olive oil
- 2 dry red chilli, whole
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (jeera) seed
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander (dhania) seed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4-5 cardamom
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 4-5 cloves
- 1 teaspoon dry mango powder(amchur powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon /as required salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch asafoetida(hing)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 2 g||3%|
|Carbohydrates 44 g||15%|
|Sugar 4 g|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2020 Supriyasharma