- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Simple easy raspberry sorbet recipe - no ice cream maker
Simple raspberry sorbet - no ice cream maker
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 min
Ready in: 15 min
Yields: 10 - 20
- 800g fresh raspberries
- 150g caster sugar
- 50ml water
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- Place the sugar and water over a low heat in a pan until all the sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil, and then set aside to cool.
- Once cool, put the sugar water, raspberries and lemon/lime juice in a food processor to puree.
- Use a sieve to strain the mixture into a container and then put in the freezer to set.
- Once set, break it up and put into the food processor again until smooth. Then decant and refreeze. You may even want to repeat this step once more if you like, for the ultimate texture.