Delicious Sitaphal Basoondi
Sitaphal Basundi is a remarkable sweet dish formula that won't be opposed by anybody. Beginning in the western territory of Gujarat, basundi is a well known sweet dish that has been savored by individuals crosswise over India for a long time. This sweet looks simply like rabdi, in any case, both the dishes are diverse in taste and flavor.
- 1cup Custard apple, Seeded
- 7½ cups Milk
- ½ teaspoon Green cardamom, Powder
- 10-12 Pistachios, Sliced
- 10-12 Almonds, Blanched, peeled and silvered
- 3-4 Rosepetals, Optional
- 1 tablespoon Cudpahnuts
- Heat the milk in a heavy bottomed non-stick pan. Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for half an hour. Keep stirring so that the milk does not burn and stick to the bottom of the pan. When the milk reduces to half the original quantity, add the sugar. Simmer for five more minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Once it is cooled, add the custard apple, cardamom powder, pistachios and cudpahnuts.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and decorate with the almonds silvers and rose petals.
- Serve chilled.
Custard apple basoondi recipe
|Serving size: Amount Per serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Carbohydrates 15 g||5%|
|Sugar 12 g|
|Sodium 7 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2020 Suyog Rane