- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Slow Cooker Hunter's Stew with Chicken
Dig into a simple dish of chicken slow-cooked with bell peppers, convenient canned mushrooms, and hearty garbanzo beans.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 2x1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (15-oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (14-oz.) jar (about 1 1/2 cups) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) can Green Giant® Mushroom Pieces and Stems, drained
- In 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; cook on Low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
|Serving size: 1 1/2 Cups|
|Calories from Fat||81|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Carbohydrates 55 g||18%|
|Sugar 12 g|
|Fiber 11 g||44%|
|Protein 32 g||64%|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18%|
|Sodium 930 mg||39%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|