- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking for Smaller Numbers
Smoked salmon pasta
Smoked Salmon Pasta
Smoked salmon is a delicious type of fish. It can be part of an appetiser and main course. It can be eaten raw and cooked. The best thing is, there are so many delicious ways you can cook smoked salmon... and here is one of them.
A delicious outcome
- 150g Scottish smoked salmon, Sliced
- 150ml Cooking cream
- 150g Pasta, (penne, fusilli or spaghetti are recommended)
- Sprinkle Dill
- Sprinkle Sea Salt
- One spoon Olive oil
Here is how you do it...
- Fill with water the pan you are going to use for the pasta and add a sprinkle of sea salt. While waiting for it to boil, cut the smoked salmon into small pieces.
- Get a sauteuse pan (the one with curved edges) and add the oil and the smoked salmon. At this point you can sprinkle some dill to add that delicious taste to the salmon.
- When the water for the pasta is boiling, drop in the pasta. (The time you will need for it to be cooked is up to you.)
- When the smoked salmon turns pink you can add the cooking cream. Don't forget to stir often (hob should not be set too high) or the cream will burn. Leave it cooking for about five minutes and then switch off the hob (one with the smoked salmon). You will be re-heating it once the pasta is done.
- Once the pasta is ready (the cooking time depends on you), drain it and add it to the smoked salmon pan.
- Switch hob on and stir for a couple of minutes for the pasta has to absorb the sauce. Serve warm. You may want to sprinkle some more dill on top to make it more appealing.
How do you like to eat smoked salmon?
- Calorie Counter | Food Nutrition Data for Healthy Eating Choices
Calorie Count offers free food nutrition data. Learn how to live a healthier lifestyle by eating more nutritious meals and making better diet choices.