Spicy Peanut Noodles, Quick and Easy Vegetarian Recipe
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 5 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- Yields: Serves 6
- 1 box (1 pound) Angel hair pasta
- 2 cups Frozen mixed vegetables
- 3/4 cup Chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 2-3 teaspoons Chili sauce/paste
- 1/3 cup Milk or whipping cream
- Set a pot of water to boil.
- Cook your vegetables in the microwave according to provided instructions.
- While the vegetables and water are cooking measure out the four remaining ingredients into a small to medium bowl.
- Whisk peanut sauce together until smooth (minus the peanut chunks of course)
Drain cooked vegetables if needed.
- Cook your noodles in the boiling water just until tender. No more than 5 minutes for angel hair pasta.
- Remove from heat and drain pasta. Return to pan and add the peanut sauce and vegetables. Toss together until noodles are evenly coated. Serve warm and with a smile.