Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles
- 2 Cups Fresh Strawberries, (Washed and Hawed)
- 2 Cups Plain Whole Milk Yogurt
- 12 (6 Ounce) Dixie Cups
- 1/2 Cup Nilla Wafers, (Crushed)
- Popsicle Sticks
- Set out your 12 (6 Ounce) Dixie Cups and In a bowl mix together your Nilla Wafers, Honey, and Yogurt together.
- Fill each one of the Dixie Cups with about 2 Tablespoons of the Wafer mixture, then set them in the freezer for 25 minutes.
- While they're in the freezer you can puree the Berries in your blender! Once pureed evenly divide the Berries in the Dixie Cups after the 25 minutes is up.
- Use the remaining Wafer mixture to top off the Dixie Cups and place a Popsicle Stick in each one.
- Chill for approximately 2-4 hours (more if it's still not frozen).
- Once frozen, Enjoy this nice cold treat!