Summer Berry and Rhubarb Cobbler Recipe
Summer Berry and Rhubarb Cobbler
Fresh Berry and Rhubarb Cobbler
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
Ready in: 50 min
Yields: 9-12 servings
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 4 Stalks Rhubarb, Chopped
- 3 Cups Berries, Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or a combination of any
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/3 Cup Slivered Almonds
More Delicious Cobbler Recipes on Amazon...
How To Make Berry Rhubarb Cobbler
- Stir together 1/3 Cup Flour and 1/2 Cup Sugar in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the berries and rhubarb and mix to coat evenly.
- Add water and toss again. Pour berry mixture into greased 2 quart baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together 3/4 cup flour, 1/3 cup sugar and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
- Cut butter into cubes and cut into the flour mixture until butter is pea-size. Toss in almonds.
- Cover berry filling with flour mixture and bake at 375F for 40 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream on top.