An Ice Cream Pie
This delicious pie combines the best of two worlds. It combines cool and creamy ice cream served in a crust like a pie. It is then topped with favorite ice cream toppings like chocolate fudge topping, whipped cream, cherries, and nuts. Could also top with banana split kinds of toppings or caramel. I use vanilla ice cream and a chocolate crust but you could really switch up the ice cream and crust flavors.
- 1 prepared chocolate pie crust
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1 12 oz jar chocolate fudge topping
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped finely
- 1 can spray whipped cream
- 1 small jar cherries
- Let ice cream soften on the counter for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Pour the softened ice cream into the pie crust.
- Freeze for about 3 hours.
- Top the entire top of the pie with chocolate fudge topping.
- Serve each slice of pie with a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry. Delicious!!!