Super Bowl Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 Pound Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 Bottle (12 Ounce) Red Hot Sauce
- 8 Ounce Container Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Ranch Dressing
- Poach around 1 pound of your Chicken in Chicken Stock and Water. Using a fork shred up the Chicken into pieces.
- Combine your shredded Chicken with the Red Hot Sauce to suit your taste. (I prefer mine pretty spicy.) Allow it to soak with the Hot Sauce and set aside for now.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and In a casserole dish spread your 8 ounces of Cream Cheese across the bottom of it. Now top with your Chicken and Hot Sauce and sprinkle some of the Mexican Cheese over top.
- Add the Ranch Dressing to finish and pop in the oven for around 20 to 24 minutes (until dip appears melted and bubbly.)
- Grab some chips or fresh veggies and scoop away!