- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Super Easy Tofu Curry
- 3 tablespoons gluten free flour
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 packages of extra firm tofu
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- Warm some oil in the crock pot to high heat as you chop the vegetables.
- Combine flour, allspic, and curry powder together in a shallow and wide bowl.
- Coat each piece of tofu in the mixture.
- Add the vegetables and garlic to crock pot and stir everything.
- Then add the tofu to the crock pot, mixing gently.
- Pour the vegetable stock over top.
- Cover and cook for 5 hours on the highest setting.
- Serve topped with chopped parsley over rice, potatos, quinoa, noodles - whatever you like!