Easy Raspberry Chocolate Pie Recipe
Raspberry Chocolate Pie is Simple but Decedent Too
This has got to be one of my favorite recipes! Whether it is holiday celebrations, summer family reunions, birthdays, anniversaries, get-togethers with friends, or just weekend family dinners, we often need a quick easy dish that will impress any dinner host. With our busy schedules, a quick dish often means a salad quickly put together or purchasing something prepared at the deli. We simply do not have time to make something special. This pie, however defies that logic. This delicious, decedent pie is just what the doctor ordered when you want to make something special for that special occasion.
Mix a Few Simple Ingredients
- one Oreo Pie Crust
- one small box raspberry gelatin
- One 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 Containera Regular Cool Whip
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen red raspberries
- Hershey Chocolate Syrup
Assembling Your Raspberry Chocolate Pie
- Using a mixer, blend softened cream cheese, raspberry gelatin, and one container of whipped topping until creamy smooth.
- Gently spoon half of the cream cheese mixture into the Oreo pie shell. (Spread it around pie shell, but avoid touching sides of pie shell or it come off and mix into the cream cheese mixture.)
- Drop a layer of fresh or frozen raspberries onto the spread out mixture then on top of the raspberries drizzle chocolate syrup.
- Spread the rest of the cream cheese mixture in the pie shell over the raspberries and chocolate syrup.
- Mix cocoa powder into second container of whipped topping.
- Put chocolate whipped topping into a cake decorating tube and use star decorator tip and decorate top of pie.
- Neatly garnish pie with fresh or frozen raspberries, drizzle more Hershey's Chocolate Syrup over the pie
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Cut and serve cold
How Did You Enjoy This Recipe?
© 2013 Cygnet Brown