Super easy vegetable soup recipe
Really easy soup recipe
The following recipe is a really easy soup recipe that is very wallet friendly and is also very simple to follow. The soup made from this recipe is cheap and cheerful and will warm you up this winter.
This recipe is great for people who do not know how to cook but would like to learn. Soup is usually very easy to make but this is even easier.
- 1 packet Frozen vegetables
- 1 beef stock cube
- 3/4 pint water
- 1 carton natural yoghurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2tbsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 1tbsp mint, chopped
How to make really easy vegetable soup
- Place the mixed vegetables, stock cube and water in a saucepan. Slowly bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes
- Mix the yoghurt with the egg yolk. Stir in some of the hot soup, then whisk this mixture back into the remaining hot soup. Keep stirring while the soup is reheated.
- Serve the soup topped with finely grated lemon rind and mint