Sweet Chilli Chicken
Sweet chilly chicken with a twist of indian spices my version. As you have seen my other food posts I love to cook and experiment on food... this is one of them with a indian twist of spices.
- 500g Chicken
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon meat masala
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 3 cups chicken stock or water
- 3 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 3 fresh chillies
- 1 bunch bak choy
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 onion chopped in big chunks
- 1 cup corriander
- to taste salt
- Heat oil in a pan sauté sliced onions until golden brown in colour. Add garlic and ginger paste and cook for 2mins on medium heat.
- Add meat masala and cook for 1 min add chicken, tin tomatoes, salt and 1 cup of water cook until chicken is half cooked. Approximately 10 - 15mins.
- Add sweet chilly sauce, tomato sauce and 1 cup of water and cook until sauce has become thick and chicken is cooked. Add onions, 1 cup of water and cook for 2 mins before adding bak choy and cook until the leaves wilt.
- Add sliced chillies and coriander. Switch off heat and serve with rice and salad or bread. Enjoy
You can add any vegetables you like.
You can increase or decrease the amount of Chilli according to your taste.
taste great with rice. serve either with bread or rice.
© 2014 Asweeni's Kitchen