Sweet Vermicelli Pudding
Serves 3-4 persons
- Full cream milk-1/2 liters
- Vermicelli-20 grams or as per requirement.
- Condensed milk-1 can/Sugar or as per taste
- Cardamom powder
- Clarified Butter
- Pour some clarified butter in a non-stick frypan on a low flame followed by vermicelli in the pan. Stir constantly in order not to burn the vermicelli. Roast until golden brown. Take out on a plate to cool them.
- Bring milk to boil on high flame you can also add 1 and a half cup of water to maintain the consistency of the milk as it thickens after coming to boil, add cardamom powder and saffron to the milk. Once the milk is boiled. Keep the flame low.
- Add the roasted vermicelli to the milk and start stirring constantly.
- Once the vermicelli starts to absorb the milk the pudding will start to become thicker.
- After a few minutes of stirring, you can also check vermicelli by taking out one bit of vermicelli put in between your thumb and index finger whether it is turned soft or not.
- After it is done add some condensed milk to the pudding, in case if condensed is not available you can also add some granular sugar according to the taste and as per the sweetness required.
Your pudding is ready, serve hot as garnished with your favorite dry fruits.