Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¾ cup Dark chocolate chips
- ½ tbsp. Soda Bicarbonate
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup crushed Walnut kernels
- 65 grams butter
- ½ tbsp. Vanilla essence
- 1 egg white
- 4 tbsp. Sugar free
- ¼ tbsp. Salt
- Cream the butter in a bowl. Add Vanilla essence, egg white & mix it properly.
- Take a separate bowl & add flour, soda bicarbonate & salt in it. Add both the mixtures & mix well.
- Keep aside a few chocolate chips & mix the rest with walnuts. Mix well. Add sugar free to it & mix it properly.
- Now, divide the dough & shape it into cookies. Place it on a silicon sheet kept on a baking tray leaving spaces between each cookie.
- Now place the chips on each cookie & bake them in preheated oven (preheated @ 180 degrees Celsius) for 20 mins.
- Remove the tray when it’s done & allow it to cool down before serving it.
That's It. ENJOY...........
Do share your experiences with me. All the Best.