Decorated chocolate cupcakes stand recipe
- 70 grams Chopped Dark Chocolate
- 1.75 cups flour
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams butter
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tbsp. baking powder
- 13 tbsp. melted chocolate
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla Essence
- 8 tbsp. Fresh cream
- Icing sugar (For dusting)
- ¼ tbsp. salt
- Chocolate candies (To decorate)
- Take a Double boiler. Add 5 tbsp. boiling water & melt Chocolate in it.
- Cool the mixture & add butter, sugar, 1 egg yolk, chocolate mixture to the mixture one by one. Keep on beating the mixture after putting each ingredient.
- Sieve the flour with baking powder & salt & mix milk & vanilla essence in it.
- Now mix the flour mixture with the butter-sugar mixture in 3 equal parts. Beat the batter till it smoothens.
- Now put in the egg whites. Fold them lightly in cake batter.
- Now pour the mixture in Grease moulds or paper cups. Then bake it in preheated oven for 30 minutes. (Preheated @ 180 degrees Celsius)
- Cool them on a wire rack before removing it from the moulds.
- Now, mix together Fresh cream, melted chocolate & butter till it blends. Spread it over the cupcakes.
- Now you can sprinkle few gems & icing sugar over the cupcakes & serve them.
That's It. ENJOY...........
Do share your experiences with me. All the Best.