Tea - Indian style
- 1 cup - Milk
- 1 cup - Water
- 1 teaspoon - Tea leafs
- 1-2 teaspoon - Sugar
- 1/2 inch piece - Ginger
- 2 pinch - Cardamom powder, optional
- Put a pan at medium flame and add water to it.
- Once the water starts boiling only then add Tea leaves, crushed ginger, and leave it for 2-3 mins.
- Add sugar and boil for 2 more minutes.
- Now add milk to the pan and let it boil. Adjust the flame from medium to high.
- Once the boil comes, set the flame to medium & stir the tea.
- After 2-3 minutes, switch off the flame & strain the tea into cups.
- Enjoy your Tea with cookies :)
© 2020 Himanshi