The Best Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
There is nothing like the taste of fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies. Once you have had a taste you never want to go back to eating processed cookies. Not only are they bad for you but they will never taste this fresh.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degees.
- Mix together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat one egg at a time. Add vanilla extract and mix.
- In a separate cup mix together the warm water and baking soda. Add mixture to the coookie batter along with salt. Mix in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Scope out spoonfuls of cookie dough onto baking sheet. I preffer parchment paper. Bake for about 11 minutes in a preheated oven or until the edges have burned.