The EASIEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Ever!
This simple, quick and enjoyable recipe can be easily made before a short notice guest arrives, or simply when the craving overcomes you!
Easily adjusted to suit any filling - you don't need to have chocolate!
The Finished Product!
- 75g (5 US tablespoons) Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Beat butter, both sugars and egg
- Sift flour, and baking soda (if you like softer, but fuller biscuits - add extra flour)
- Add chocolate chips
- Mix well
- Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on oven tray - this must be greased or lined. Be sure to leave enough space between mixture - THESE COOKIES SPREAD (I do 12 lots on a tray at a time)
- Bake for 8-10mins until golden brown
- Transfer to wire rack to cool
NB - Can add chopped nuts, sultanas, raisins, or any other favourite to this easy, versatile recipe
NB2 - Add extra flour if you prefer a fuller, soft biscuit rather than the flat spread out ones (it took me a while to remember to post it here sorry!)