The Smoked Turkey and Tomato Wraps Recipe!! These are always a hit and a Summer Favorite!
These are absolutely delicious! Most people think wraps are only seen as a summer food, when really it's just something different that you can have all year round. Everytime I go out to eat, I am always ordering a wrap if they off them, and I decided to look around see what else was out there that I could make myself instead of spending tons of money on for one meal. This is a cheaper alternative to eating out, and it's probably a lot healthier, as you can make it to fit your diet or dietary needs. Enjoy!
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese, @ room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons (Tbs) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Bail, (7 oz.)
- BUITONI Refrigerated All natural Pesto with Basil, (7 oz.)
- 2 (10 inch) Burrito-sized Tortillas, warmed
- 4 thin slices Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 Cups Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Thinly Sliced Red Onion, (or Alfalfa Sprouts)
- In a small bowl COMBINE: cream cheese and pesto. After combining, spread evenly over each tortilla. Make sure you have warmed your tortillas up before starting this step!
- After you spread the ix over each tortilla, place turkey slices, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion (or alfalfa sprouts) over bottom third of tortillas. ** MAKE SURE INGREDIENTS DON'T TOUCH THE EDGES**
- After you have added all ingredients to your tortilla, FOLD the bottom edge of tortilla toward the center and gently roll until tortilla is wrapped around the filling.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Cut in half and enjoy (:
You can find more delicious recipes at meals.com/recipes ...This just so happens to be one of my favorites!
|Serving size: 1 wrap|
|Calories from Fat||207|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 23 g||35%|
|Saturated fat 9 g||45%|
|Carbohydrates 51 g||17%|
|Sugar 6 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 16 g||32%|
|Cholesterol 45 mg||15%|
|Sodium 890 mg||37%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|