The Vegan Nut Butter Recipes
The Vegan Nut Butter Recipe
Well rinsed and drained black beans (1 3/4 cups)
Cocoa powder (3/4 cup)
Two flax eggs
One teaspoon pure vanilla extract
One teaspoon baking soda
2 Tablespoon powdered sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Melted coconut oil (3 Tablespoon)
Maple syrup (1/4 cup)
Fine texture of 1/4 cup + 2tsp raw sugar
1/3 cup of dairy-free semisweet chocolate chips and some more for topping up
Smooth salted natural peanut butter (1/2 cup)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Grease lightly an eight by eight baking pan.
• Combine water and flax in the food processor bowl by pulsing severally. This gives flax eggs.
• Add all the remaining ingredients including baking powder and puree. Make the finish smooth by scraping at the bottom for about three minutes.
• Make butter slightly less thick than chocolate by adding two Tbsp of water then pulsing again in cases of it being too thick.
• Distribute butter evenly into the eight by eight baking pan and make the top smooth using a spoon.
• Measure a half cup of peanut butter in a mixing cup then add in powdered sugar. Mix thoroughly to combine.
• Add dots of the powdered sugar and peanut butter to the brownie pan then swirl with a knife. Sprinkle the top with a 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
• Bake for 35-45 minutes. The end product should have a completely dry top with the edges pulling away from the sides of the baking pan on their own.
• Remove the vegan nut butter from the oven and leave it to cool for 30 minutes. Remove gently with a folk since they will be tender.
• Store it in an airtight container then refrigerate to keep it safe longer.
The black bean vegan peanut butter
Almond Butter Recipes
Maple Almond Stuffed Baked Apples
The Creamy Almond Butter Apples Serves 6 people.
6 medium Fuji apples or the Honeycrisp
1/2 cup cored lightly packed sugar (dark brown)
1/2 cup almonds (sliced)
1/2 cup chopped cranberries (dried)
1/4 cup oats (rolled)
Creamy Almond Butter (1/4 cup)
Maple syrup (1/4 cup)
Orange zest (1teaspoonful)
Ground cinnamon (1/2 tsp)
1/4 tsp salt
• Preheat the oven for a shorter time to 350°F.
• Mix the almonds, oats, cranberries, sugar, almond butter, zest, cinnamon, syrup, and salt.
• Stuff the apples with a mixture of the almond butter. Compress any of the left-over fillings on top.
• Put the apples in a muffin tin or a dish for oven-safe baking.
• Baking to be done for approximately 10 minutes.
• Apples covered with a foil and cooked for further15 minutes more until apples appear to be tender when pierced using a sharp knife.
• Serve them while still warm. They taste sweet with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Apple almond butter
Peanut Tofu Lettuce Cups
It is an American high-quality Creamy Peanut Butter. It’s the main course that makes 6 lettuce cups and serves 6 as a starter
Once Again American high-quality Creamy Peanut Butter (1/4 cup)
2 tablespoon water
Fresh lime juice (2 tbsp)
Sweet chili sauce (1 tbsp)
Soy sauce (2 tbsp)
Sriracha sauce (1 tbsp)
Dark brown sugar (1 tbsp)
Chopped peanuts (1/2 cup)
Oz silken firm tofu (12) pressed to let out moisture then diced
1 tsp sesame oil
Peeled and minced garlic cloves (2)
Seeded and cut medium red bell pepper (1/2)
3/4 cup shredded green cabbage
Peeled and cut medium carrot (1/2)
Freshly grated ginger 2tsp
1 tsp soy sauce
Chopped cilantro (1/4 cup)
Chopped large basil leaves (4)
Sliced green onions (1/4 cup)
10 large mint leaves, chopped
Large leaves of Boston bibb lettuce (8)
Limes, cut into wedges (2)
• Whisk the water, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, brown sugar and Sriracha sauce together. Toss gently the half of the chopped peanuts and the tofu with the prepared peanut sauce. Set them aside.
• Heat the sesame oil over moderate heat in a nonstick pan.
• Add the ginger and the garlic.
• Cook for 2 minutes, taking caution not to brown.
• Add the carrot and pepper.
• Cook for 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and the cabbage. Then cover them tightly using a lid.
• Cook for 2 minutes, until the cabbage softens. The vegetables should be removed from the heat and set aside to allow cooling to the room temperature.
• Toss together the cilantro, mint, green onions, and basil.
• Lay out the lettuce leaves. One leaf is just enough if larger. Use two leaves that are slightly overlapped, in case the leaves are small. Divide the tofu mixture uniformly between the lettuce tins/cups, then top up with the sautéed vegetables and the herbs.
• Garnish them with the chopped peanuts that remained.
• Serve warm with fresh lime wedges.