The best chocolate cupcakes ever
Here is my Mom's cup cakes recipes,its so delicious that every one keeps asking me the procedure. thanks to mom i have the best i mean the perfect chocolate cup cake with the awesome frosting that tastes like heaven as soon as u taste one bite you can never stop.
You really should try them. they are easy and your kids and adults will be addicted to them. You can also keep them in the fridge, i doubt if there will be any leftovers.
my home made chocolate cupcakes with frosting
- 113 gm (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar, granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanillin extract or 1/2 tsp pure vanilla powder
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1/2 cup cocoa, powder
- 4 ounces chocolate, unsweetened
- 1 1/3 cups powder sugar
- 1 1/2 vanilla pure
- 2/3 unsalted lurpak butter
Easy steps to bake the cup cake
- Prepare two bowls. First Bowl ..... add the 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature 1 cup granulated sugar 2 large eggs and the vanilla
- The second bowl ..... 1 1/3 flour , baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup boiling water & 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat Oven 190 degrees C, use muffin cups or cupcake tray and line with paper liners.
- Beat butter & sugar until fluffy, add egg one at a time and beat. Add vanilla and mix
- Add flour mixture. Mix
- Add cocoa mixture and stir.
- Fill each muffin about 2/3 full with batter mix and bake for 16 to 20 minutes.
Use 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate (melt)
2/3 unsalted lurpak butter
1 1/3 cups powder sugar
1 1/2 vanilla pure.
Beat all ingredients then last add the chocolate.
Final looks of the perfect cupcakes
would you prefer white or dark chocolate more
- 0% white chocolate
- 0% dark chocolate
- 0% any type of chocolate as long as its chocolate
- 0% i'm not a big fan of chocolate
This poll is now closed to voting.