10 Super Sized Foods
If you are going to have a vacation. Try our country, Philippines and try our different Super Sized Foods.
10. Jumbo Tacos: A restaurant named The Coffee Shop created the Jumbo Tacos. According to the owner, it was suggested by one of his kitchen staff to have a Jumbo Tacos as one of their treat to their costumers.The Jumbo Tacos can fit to a 9 inch plate and cost only 90 in Philippine Peso. The Coffee Shop Restaurant located at # 2 Rizal Street Corner National Hi-way Bo. Barretto, 2200 Olongpo City, Philippines.
9. Jumbo Siopao: A humongous siopao that weighs about 1 kilo. It is so big that you need to hold it with your 2 hands. You have share it with your friends of 10-15. You can buy it for 140 in Philippine Peso. This Jumbo Siopao was created by The PVL restaurant and is located at 84-I I. Lopez St. corner F. Ortigas Ave. in Mandaluyong.
8. Pastry Tower: If you are craving for chocolate bars try the Pastry Tower. Created by a very young chef, and this pastry tower was one of his experimental dish that turned out to be one of his masterpiece. The tower has 10 or 11 layers of different chocolate bars like Revel Bars, Food for the Gods, Caramel Bars, Walnut Fudge Bars, Cashew Butterscotch and gooey Almond Bars.At the top of the tower is the tempting chocolate syrup. You can share it to a people of 20-30 depending on the their appetite :) The Pastry Tower costs 350 in Philippine Pesos and is located at 139 Mother Ignacia Ave., Diliman, Quezon City.
7. Big Cookie Cake: In every party, cakes are always present and sometimes we want some changes and so Mrs. Fields Cafe offered a unique way of celebrating your special occasion. The cafe is now 30 years when it first opened in the Philippines. The cafe was known to the public about their specialty and that is a cookies cake. A round 16 inch cookie that you can share to your family and friends of 12-16 while the rectangular shape cookies can be shared to a 20-25 people. The cookie is basically consist of 2 giant cookies with creative designs. The price depends on the size, shape and design of the cookie cake. If you want to order or visit the cafe, Mrs. Field Cafe is located at Quirino Grandstand, One Rizal Park, Luneta Manila, Ermita, 1045.
6. Nacho Grande: Do you like nachos and want to crave more?Well,you should visit Tia Marias Restaurant. A Mexican restaurant that can fulfill your nacho craving with their concept of having a big platter of nachos. You can buy it at 335 Philippine Pesos. Tia Marias Restaurant is located at 3/F Tuscan Building, 114 Va Rufino, San Lorenzo, Legaspi, Makati City, Metro Manila, 1200, Philippines.
5. The Buffy (Slab-which): Do you like watching vampire movies or do you adore vampire myths?well this has nothing to do with the food..haha just kidding, anyway,Chucks Deli Restaurant offers a big type of slab which which is "The Buffy".It is called "The Buffy" because the main ingredient in making this slab-which is the buffalo beef plus the buffalo sauce that adds to our craving. It is 11 inches long, 1.4 pound or the slab which is 5 times the size of a regular sandwich. You can share it to your family or friends of 2 or 3 but to add the excitement, they have like a challenge for their customers, if you able to finish the slab which in 5 minutes you can have a free t-shirt plus the slab which you eat will be free of charge. How cool is that? It cost only 295 for half slab and the whole sandwich cost 590 in Philippine Peso. Now, if you want to slay some vampires try "The Buffy" and be one of the hall of famers in their challenge. cHUCKS Deli Restaurant has many branches, you can choose from here:G/F Serendra Piazza (Along the driveway, across Market! Market!), Bonifacio High St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634, Metro Manila ,Eastwood G/F, Unit A-120, Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City, 1110, Metro Manila.
4.Godzilla burrito: If you can't get enough of your favorite buritto try Ristras Mexican Grill. They can fulfill your hunger with their Godzilla Burrito. It weighs 2.5 kg. and is 3 feet long. Can be shared to 6-7 persons. If you will be able to finish the 2.5 kg. godzilla burrito in 90 minutes, you are free of charge, plus free shirt and your name will be posted on their list of wall of fame. But if you fail to their challenge, you are going to pay 1,000 PhP. The price of the godzilla buritto is 1200,not bad eh. :) Ristras Mexican Grill is located at Fairways Tower, 5th Avenue Corner McKinely Road, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila, 1634, Philippines.
3. Pen pal ice cream:
While the heat of the sun is getting into our nerves, we just want something cold to ease our feeling and you can have that when you go to The Peninsula Manila, The lobby which offers a lots of scoops of ice cream that can fulfill our hunger for a cold delicacy, The ice cream is called Pen Pals that consist of 19 scoops of different flavored sorbet and ice cream. On the top of the ice cream are fruits, marsh mallows, cherries, waffle sticks, whipped cream and chocolate syrup. It can be shared 6-8 for adults and 10-12 for children. For a big cup of ice cream it only cost 995 Php. Location: The Peninsula Manila Corner of Ayala and Makati Avenues, Makati 887.2888 / 810.3456
2. Big Buns Burger: Sometimes when we buy a regular sized burger it is not enough for us and would end up ordering again. At Bar one, you can buy a humongous burger that consist of angus beef and their special 10 onch diameter custom baked buns. The Big Buns burger is equivalent to an eight regular sized burgers and can be shared to eight persons. The size does matter but the price is just right at only 850 Php. Bar one located at the 4th floor of Holiday Inn Galleria Manila.
1. The Beyond Pizza: Now we are down to one, and the best super sized food is the Beyond Pizza with its 45 inch, 65 in diameter and 5 kilos of cheese how amazing is that?Surely our hungry stomach will be satisfied. It's the biggest deliverable pizza in the Philippines because it is so big they have a special oven for it and if you want to deliver it to your house or your workplace, 2 or 3 persons will be carrying the pizza, that's how big and heavy the pizza is. It can be shared more or less 100 persons but it depends on the slices, if you want it cutted into a small slice it can be shared up-to 400 persons. El Buono offers also the following: a slice of pizza cost 65 Php,a Medium 10 inch pizza cost 265 Php, Large 12 inch at 395 Php, Giant 22 inch at 795 Php, the Celebrity Pizza 36 inch at 1,695 Php, and the 45 inch The Beyond Pizza at 2,000 Php. El Buono Pizza is located at these branches: Mandaluyong: 500 Boni Ave. Corner San Rafael St.,Makati: Makati Cinema Square, Parañaque: 154 Aguirre St., BF Homes, Cavite: Congressional Road, Dasmariñas.