- Food and Cooking
Tuna and Cheese Maki: Learn to cook now!
Maki is a japanese term for roll. This is associated with the distinguished Japanese food Maki Sushi. Obviously, I named it Tuna and Cheese Maki since it was being rolled inside the bread.
Tuna and cheese maki is an experimented recipe. Actually, I should have used ham instead of tuna. But since I have no ham left in the fridge, I made use of tuna and it taste good dipped in a mixed ketchup and mayo. It is well served when still hot. The melted cheese balances with the tuna.
Moms can do this along with your kids. It is easy and can be enjoyed by your kids.
- 5 Slices Loaf Bread
- Cheese, in long thin slices
- Tuna, in long thin slices
- 2 Eggs
- Bread Crumbs
- Vegetable Oil, Oil enough for deep fry
Steps to cook
- Flattened each loaf using a rolling pin.
- In the edge of a bread, pile the slices of tuna and cheese placing the tuna always between cheese.
- Roll up the bread and dip it into the scrambled egg. Make sure that all portions are covered with egg.
- Sprinkle it with bread crumbs or simply brush it in until covered. It is now ready to cook.
- Heat up the oil. The amount of oil must be enough to deep fry the prepared maki.
- The cooking will be done just in seconds so pay close attention until the texture turns light brown. It can easily be cooked.
- When cooked, place it in a paper to remove the excess oil.