- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques
Tuna noodles with garlic, ginger and whole green beans
Rate my recepie
Tuna noodles and whole green beans
Canned tuna can be used in a variety of ways. The most common are salads and sandwiches. This recipe is a bit different as it is prepared with noodles and whole green beans. Not only its filled with nutritional value but is prepared with ease and in very short duration. It is rich in protein as in tuna as well as in vegetables.
Tuna in meals
How many have enjoyed tuna in
- 1 standard pack Spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 6 medium Tomatoes diced
- 1 large Green pepper diced
- 1/4 table spoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 table spoon Ginger powder
- To taste Salt, except where indicated
- 4 table spoon Red Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 cup Whole Green beans
- 3 cans Canned tuna, Select the one canned in oil
- 4 Thin cheese slices, sandwich slices available in stores
- Take a pot of boiling water and add 1 table spoon of salt and 2 table spoons of vegetable oil in it. Now add noodles to the boiling water. Stir for 3-4 times so that the noodles don't stick together. Once done, take out the noodles and slightly rinse so that extra salt is washed. Don't rinse thoroughly.
- Take tomatoes and dice them. Take another pot and put remaining oil to heat. Now put diced tomatoes and heat them until tender. Now add diced onion and mix them for 2-3 minutes. Now add ginger and garlic powder and mix for 1 minute. Now add Red hot chili sauce and sweet chili sauce. Add 1 table spoon of salt and mix. Now add whole green beans and mix well for 3-4 minute until the beans are slightly soft. Now add tuna and mix again.
- Now mix noodles in the prepared material and slightly heat for 3 minutes until the sauces are wholly absorbed in noodles.
Are you going to try tuna noodles?
Nutrition: 1 Serving plate of noodles contain
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Carbohydrates 27 g||9%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|Cholesterol 32 mg||11%|
|Sodium 8 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Tuna noodles with cheese
You can also add cheese to he above recipe. Follow the instructions below:
Preheat oven at 275 degrees. Place the prepared tuna noodles in a dish and cover it with cheese slices. Now bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts. Put off the oven and let it rest for 5 more minutes. Now take out the dish and serve hot Tuna cheese noodles.
© 2013 Fatiha