- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Turkey Quiche Recipe
Turkey Fritatta or Crust-less Quiche
This past week after cooking a turkey, I wanted to make something different with the leftovers for dinner. I had turkey soup simmering on the stove and still had some turkey left. I wasn't sure whether to call this a quiche or a frittata so I named it both. After dinner I'm happy to say "Real Men do eat quiche."
This is very easy to make, and what I like about it is that there is no crust at all.
This recipe would work with chicken and mushrooms, ham, sausage or bacon.
- 3 1/2 cups of broccoli florets steamed
- 3 1/2 cups of Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 small - medium onion chopped
- 3 - 4 Garlic cloves sliced thin
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped cooked turkey
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Dashes of hot sauce (I used slap ya mama)
- 1 TBS. of vegetable or canola oil
- 1/4 Cup of milk
Cooked and Ready to Serve
Lets start cooking!
- Start by steaming your broccoli. Once done put aside.
- Grate the cheese and put aside.
- Chop onions and garlic, then saute them in oil until the onions are translucent.
- Add to the steamed broccoli florets. Add chopped turkey.
- Beat 8 eggs with 1/4 cup of milk, fresh ground pepper and hot sauce.
- Grease a 9" X 12" oven safe casserole dish and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the broccoli, onion and turkey mixture to the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Cover the mixture with 1/2 of the grated cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top and then sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Put into the oven for approximately 20 - 25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the frittata comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting and serving.
This dish can be made ahead of time, and easily reheated.
Please rate this recipe
Caesar Salad Anyone
- Spinach and Caesar Homemade Salad Dressings
Caesar Salad Dressing two versions on how to make this dressing. Spinach Salad Dressing with a Greek flair. Homemade dressings are less costly and healthier.
Recipe by Realhousewife
- Chicken Flamingo - My Favorite Copycat Recipe!
My husband's favorite dish is Chicken Flamingo from Pasta House. He said, "if you learn to make that - I will marry you!" I did learn to make it - and I have adapted it and perfected it. Don't forget - "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach
Recipe by barbergirl28
- Restaurant quality dinner - easy to make at home... Rachel Ray recipe sure to please
Looking for a meal that will look like you spent hours slaving over the stove? This Rachel Ray recipe is sure to impress everybody who tries it.