Turkey Shepherd's Pie
- 2 cups Turkey, diced medium sized
- 2 boxes Stuffing, prepared
- 1 bag Alexia's Herbed corn
- 1 small jar gravy
- Preheat oven to 350. The stuff is really easy. Just follow the directions on the box. In a medium size pan bring the water and butter to a boil. While the water is coming to a boil dice up the turkey and set aside. Turn off the stove and add the stuffing. Stir to combine and cover. Stuffing will be done in 5 minutes.
- Mean while find a small baking dish. Add the turkey and then add the corn. I didn't even thaw or cook the corn. I added the corn to the turkey and then add the gravy on top. Once the stuffing is done cooking cover the turkey and gravy mixture with the stuffing. Add to the oven and cooking about 30 minutes or until the stuffing has turned a little crusty. Cool for about 5 minutes and then enjoy with a salad and some dinner rolls!