- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Stew Recipes
Two Bean Beef Chili
"Something Happens when chocolate is incorporated in the recipe, that hint of sweetness tingles your taste buds...but yet you still walk away full..."
Sound like something you would love, well with this recipe for a two bean chili will surely fufill the masses at your restaurant or simple catering event alike, Enjoy.
2lb Northern Beans
1/3 cup Dark Chili Powder
2oz Dark Chocolate
4 white onions (Diced)
Marinara Sauce in restaurant sized can (1 1/2 cans)
4oz Montreal Steak Seasoning
2lb Kidney Beans (Dark)
4oz Cayenne Pepper
4oz Dusted Black Pepper
5lb 80/20 ground beef
5 Green Peppers (Diced)
6oz Cilantro (Minced)
6oz Parmesan Cheese
Splash of Orange
1) In Large pot, Add beef, and let brown on medium heat for 15 minutes.
2) Add Peppers and Onions, cook for additional 10 minutes.
3) After incorporation and browning is complete, add all other ingredients, Let simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4) Take off heat, place in suitable container and let cool for 1 hour, Store.