- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Vegan Brownie Recipe
These tasty treats are easy to prepare!
You can make a big batch of these yummy brownies and freeze them for later. Even if you aren't vegan, you will enjoy these brownies. They are simple to make and made from wholesome ingredients (no preservatives here).
- 1 cup walnuts (or other nut)
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a food processor or blender, all of the ingredients. The mixture will be chunky.
- Press brownie mixture into a baking pan.
- Freeze for one hour, then cut into squares.
***Store brownie squares in ziplock bags and freeze. Then, when you need a sweet treat, just grab one and go.
***Spice up your brownie with a dash of cayenne pepper! Nothing makes chocoloate more than ordinary like some spice.