- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Vegan Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Cookies
Quick and yummy VEGAN peanut butter & dark chocolate cookies...
In the first couple months of being vegan i craved sweet chocolaty junk food... i came across these cookies on a You-tube account called 'The Vegan Corner' They're super easy to make with just a few ingredients!
- 1 cup Granulated brown sugar
- 3.5oz Soy milk, You can use coconut milk, oat milk and rice milk as well!
- 6 tbsp Peanut Butter, Crunchy or smooth is optional
- 1 2/3 cup All purpose/Plain flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 3oz Dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces.
- Place the sugar and milk into a bowl and stir until well combined, then add the peanut butter.
- Sift the flour and baking soda into the bowl and fold thoroughly, after that add the chocolate into the bowl.
- Transfer your mixture on to a non stick baking tray, making sure to leave enough room for the cookies to rise.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes depending on how crunchy you want your cookies to be!
- Melt some dark chocolate to decorate your cookies with at the end, this is totally optional.
Makes: 14 cookies [depending on size]
Preparation Time: 5m
Cooking Time: 14m (12 to 14 minutes)
Total Time: 19m
Cooking Temperature: 180°C
Storage Times: The cookies keep for 5 days at room temperature if kept in an airtight container. However, the crunchiness will be lost in a couple of days.
Thankyou for reading and i hope you enjoy your cookies! If you have any questions you can find me on my twitter @chelsblah