- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Veggie Breakfast Burrito
For some people breakfast must be light so early in the morning. This veggie burrito will satisfy your hunger and give you energy to last until lunch time, without making you feel nauseous or bloated.
- 1/2 Cup Eggs, Scrambled
- 1 Tbsp Pace Restaurant Style Salsa (or your favorite salsa)
- 1/4 Cup Broccoli, Cooked and Chopped
- 1/8 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Flour Tortilla
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl. Add a tablespoon or so of milk. Beat until eggs are well mixed. (Mixture will be dark yellow). Pour in pan. Continuously flip the mixture over as the eggs begin to scramble.
- In the meantime, turn on a burner and continuously flip flour tortilla until warm.
- Place eggs, salsa, broccoli on the warm flour tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold bottom of tortilla up, then roll the tortilla from left to right to wrap around itself.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||189|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 21 g||32%|
|Carbohydrates 24 g||8%|
|Protein 20 g||40%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More from MrsBKay
Please let me know how you enjoyed this recipe, any variations, and your take on it. Thank you and enjoy!