Vodka Lemonade Cocktail Pie
Refreshing pie for adults only! Be the envy of your friends at the next party by serving this awesome pie!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 cups lemon sherbet, softened
- 1 6 oz container Yogurt, lemon cream pie flavor
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate
- ¼ cup vodka
- Lemon slices, if desired
- Heat oven to 450°F. Place pie crust in ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Press crust firmly against side and bottom; flute. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Mix sherbet, yogurt, lemonade concentrate and vodka until blended. Spoon into crust. Freeze uncovered until firm, about 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish each serving of pie with lemon.