- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
Warm Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 9oz Butter, Chopped up
- 6oz Chocolate Chips, Or any chopped up chocolate bars
- 2oz Castor Sugar
- 3 1/2oz Light Muscavado Sugar, Brown sugar will do
- 10oz Self Raising Flour, Sieved
- 2 1/2 Tbsps Milk, Any variety
- Measure out your ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius (350 Fahrenheit/ Gas Mark 4).
- Use greaseproof paper to line your baking trays. I recommend using two, but depending on the size of your baking trays you may need more or less, so judge this yourself. You could use butter for this either, but I find greaseproof paper easier to manage.
- Chop and add the butter to your mixing bowl.
- Add both types of sugar to the mixing bowl and mix the ingredients together, either by hand or with an electric mixer.
- Sieve the flour into the mixing bowl and then add 2 and a half tablespoons of milk. Mix again.
- Add the chocolate chips/ chocolate to your bowl, mix with a wooden spoon.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and roll it in your hands into a ball. Then place the ball of dough onto the baking trays. Repeat until you use all the mixture.
- Make sure the dough balls are far enough spread apart so that when they're in the oven they don't merge together to form a giant cookie!
Is this video you can see myself and 2 friends make these delicious warm cookies